Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our spring has sprung a leak, winds to69 clicks, drifting snow and wind chills down to -31.

While in church yesterday afternoon I did see my first snow birds through the window.

No I have not had an epiphany, was attending another funeral, Carters other Anansiak [great grandmother]. So very close to his Atatsiak who passed away just before Christmas.

Having Carter around in a way distracts the the extended families grief.

A reminder to those that may have missed the Fifth Estate "Lost on the Ice" repeats on CBC News Network on Sunday at 7p.m. Eastern, 8 Atlantic

1 comment:

Shammickite said...

I watched the Fifth estate show last night. I thought they did a good job of showing what really happened to Burton Winters and the details of the inadequate rescue response, and I was thoroughly disgusted at what the rear admiral had to say. There definitely should be an independent inquiry, but no matter what the result, it won't bring back that boy. My heart goes out to the family.
My sympathy to your family too, on the passing of Anansiak.
Well, summer's over! we had temps of 25C all week, back to 9C now.