Thursday, February 16, 2012

Unusual for me to be grumpy in the mornings, but grumpy I am today.

I am sure there are others around town feeling the same, you see some very inconsiderate brains in their arse types have been ridding around town all night and early morning on fast noisy snow mobiles [one just sped passed just then].

Plus; I am usually very tolerant with the somewhat dysfunctional family across the road, but when they/or their family/or friends continually pull up on snowmobile and leave the engine running for many minutes and on many occasions during the night then my tolerance evaporates.

One may ask why am I writing about it? Why would it not be better to complain to the appropriate authorities or law/bylaw enforcers?

The answer would be that that has been tried, and on more than one occasion, and by numerous people.

And we are where we are at.

It has been many moons since I had tried minute steak. So while it does not have bones! Fran is away I thought I would give it a shot again. The chard vegetable medley was good, and the minute steak? was OK but as they say, you get what you pay for.

Posted by Picasa

Update: Here are interviews with four of the women who attended
"The Path to the Good Life - Strong Women, Strong Communities through Culture" conference in GB this week.

No comments: