Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I thought this story and video was hilarious, and it is but then I came across this video, damn genius it is, goes on a bit long but the ending is to die for.



I called NL Hydro customer service this morning, a friendly lady took my questions and responded with a fuller explanation of the billing.

I am still a little confused but the light is getting brighter at the end of the long tunnel. The lady said she will pass on my request to have the revised bills for October, November, and December sent out to me.
That way it is all in front of you and should be easier to compute.

Why it has not already been done is a mystery and will remain one I guess.

Also; on that video of the Fortis building, I received another one this time featuring the strike by Vale/Inco workers.

No comments: