Thursday, January 03, 2008

Vagaries of winter air travel.

I have some sympathy with all this bitching about Air Canada and it's service into Newfoundland, Labrador is only served from Halifax by AC, a good connection whenever I have the occasion to use it, but it does put limits on service to other destinations in Canada.

I have also been treated like an animal, had luggage left behind when flying AC, but the sympathy runs dry with all this hyperbole about boycotts, going to put AC feet to the fire bullshit. And it is just pure bullshit, how many years have they had to deal with the issue, and the service continues to regress.



But to my point of the post: How many Labradorians have I heard on radio/TV newsprint bitching about airlines of any stripe?

Answer; not one. Why I do not know, but there are two airlines that operate both in Labrador and Newfoundland, pricing aside. But we do not bitch about those things up here [except maybe me] as airline tickets to and throw are the least of our financial woes.

No comments: