Friday, January 04, 2008

Emendation.

The figures I supplied yesterday on my purchase of 100 gallons of heating oil were incorrect.
I figured something was wrong when after asking for the oil to be delivered the price was given and paid.
As mentioned my bloody right ear froze on my walk, funny how the right one froze as the wind was mainly on the left side homeward bound.
Any way, after doing the usual hand on frozen parts shtick I thought it would not be too bad. Wrong, on entering the house and the thaw process started I was in excruciating pain for about 15 minutes.
Then things started to pick up with questions and seeking answers in the normal day of a CONSULTANT, so the oil and it's cost was on the back burner.

The whole thing was sorted out later that night when the oil was delivered and the guy came in to explain his mistake.
I was the loser, well not really, but I received only 62 gallons of oil for the $355.94 instead of the expected 100.

So all you folk down there caviling about how expensive carbon/fossil fuels are: Our heating oil is $1.2758 a liter $5.84 a gallon], taxes and delivery included.
Gasoline is $1.406 a liter [$6.33 a gallon].

How about that Obama eh? Will it carry over?

No comments: