Thursday, November 12, 2009

To Lab Metis: You have me at a distinct disadvantage, anyone who is interested knows who I am, yet I do not know who you are. Not a very level playing field is it?

The operative word in the sentence you decided to decipher your way is SOME. Meaning not all.

"The same could not be said for some of the alleged saved people around town, the term hypocrites come to mind".

As to my moderating comments, yes I do. I do not post anonymous comments or those posted under a pseudonym.

True in the past I have put up anonymous comments, anonymous to the readers but their true identities were known to me.
It is after all my space so I can express my views and thoughts. I do not expect everybody to agree with me, if people don’t then they can go watch Fox television or some such.

Or they can put their name to any comments that are constructive to the subject at hand, this could result in a better chance that they may get posted.

Note the operative words in that last sentence, could result, better chance and may.

No comments: