Monday, November 16, 2009

Had some bones for Fran; slow cooked chicken n ribs, very tasty. Served them with zucchini and potato pancakes and a salad.

Seems snow is working its way up the coast, Goose Bay is being hit and it is into the Postville area now.

I could live with some snow [as long as it does not blow away] because the roads and other areas are quite treacherous for walking at moment. No ones fault, just the way it is.

Council has a new ‘gravel spreader’ that is towed behind a pickup truck. This is good to a point for vehicles but I find I am more wary than usual when walking, I do not fancy falling on my back and getting imprints of the quite large pieces of gravel imprinted in my spine.

CBC GB did a piece on the Labrador PharmaChioce closure this morning. It confirms much and more of what I had to say on the topic last week.

No comments: