Saturday, January 01, 2011

A small sample of the fire works last evening. The major display was exploding just over the roofs of the houses opposite so I could did not have a good angle.

All in all a good display, there were some 'private' fireworks too, though i don't know why they bother as most are very lame and or too bloody loud.

Posted by Picasa


Also some floating Chinese lanterns or some such were let go from a residence down near the airstrip, had a lot of people, us included, wondering what they were.

1 comment:

Shammickite said...

Oh my, those little sausage puppies are so cute, I wish I could have one to take home, but only if it stayed a puppy forever, couldn't manage another fullgrown husky, that last one we had nearly drove me mental!
I've been sick all through Christmas with a really rotten cold, but better now. And my computer monitor died so I am still operating with a borrowed one until I can find a good deal on a new laptop.
Carter is Aimee's new baby? he's so sweet.