Monday, January 03, 2011

Not much use going out to try my new lens due to reduced visibility; so some more boring inside shots taken yesterday.

I temporarily moved the mob inside to “freshen up the nursery”. Fran was out at the time and when she came home there was a big Oh Oh when she walked in on them.















Siutik in her "bugger off" mode, does this every time some ones hand comes too close.

And finely a meal taken in December, wing steak, German potatoes, etc. Cant have German potatoes without a beer.

6 comments:

Shammickite said...

Shots of cuddly new puppies are BORING? I don't think so!
Only 4? Did you lose one?

Nabeel's Cosmos said...

awwww, how cute. I don't know much about dogs, but is that a husky?

Brian said...

Very observent Sham, yes one died on the second day.
It was feeding but for some reason mom decided something was wrong and kept pushing it away, so goes life and death.

Yes Nabeel's, the mom is a Labrador Husky.

Anonymous said...

Good lookin plate of taka! Hope I got that right. Knew an Aussie once who was always hungry and lookin for taka. Cheers and wishing you snow and cold.

Brian said...

Looking for his tucker cobber. It may have sounded like Taka but Tucker it is.

Will need more than good wishes for snow and cold I am afraid, but thanks for the good vibes.

Unknown said...

Heya Brian, Hope the new technique helps with the lens. I put my left hand on my opposite shoulder, elbow out & shoot with the right hand while laying the lens in the 'v' of my elbow. Much cheaper than a tri-pod & you always have it with you! ;) Adorable pups!!! karen