Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday ramblings.

The GD’s MacBook has arrived, This about say’s it all;

Hey, Just thought I would let you know I got my mac! I'm on it right now and it's awesome!

GD also did two take offs in the 172 this week, first one assisted then yesterday with no assistance, awesome!

On more mundane topics: The Media Centre footing wall pour was completed in quick time yesterday, good thing too as heavy rain is forecast for today. The addition of a plasticizer allowed the concrete to flow into the forms a lot faster, with minimum tampering needed.
Several days for curing and we have crossed fingers that progress will progress at a much faster rate.

Politico types still in town, apart from my very brief encounter with the MP for Labrador I have not heard hide nor hair of any one of them. Speaking of hide, I hear that the immediate past member for Torngat is in town.

I just love this cartoon on the baby bonus bogus bullshit

No comments: