Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On the go, again

Nice day here, cloudy to clearing, and up to 8c already, for that we are thankful.

After a delay of a week, mostly not due to weather, the pour of the footing wall of the Media Centre got underway early this morning.

Some Liberals were in town yesterday, heard that the Liberal candidate for Torngat Mountains was here, I ran into Todd Russel the MP for Labrador, he was going to ignore me but I approached him with some chit chat, what's wrong with that? Very strange behavior for a politician.

Voter Labrador Party and vote often.

4 comments:

Table Mountains said...

strange? a politician who ignores a blogger. here,they approach and chat mentioning the fact i blog. lol.

Old Brooktrout said...

I guess Todd likes to distance himself from bloggers, eh.

Brian said...

Not sure if Todd even knows who I am, then who knows???
Just seemed strange for a bloke with the gift of the gab [could talk the legs off an iron stove] like Todd not to take the opportunity of glad handing.
Then again; when I mentioned his private Blogger who resides in Ottawa, Todd at first feigned not knowing who I referenced.
After I gave him my infamous glare and threw out the guy’s first name it was “oh xxxxxxxxxxxx, I just refer to him as xxxxxxxxxx, he throws me tit bits but I never read his blog”.

Take that for what it’s worth I guess.

Table Mountains said...

must be great to be paid for blogging and the guy never has to come up with anything original,just keep saying the same stuff over and over. : )

that's what i like about sitemeter on my blog. you can see the visits from the house of commons and know your MP follows it. my MHA always makes a reference to my blog when we chat. just might put his pic in the header if i decide to vote for him this time around.