Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cabinet sworn in

The premier has not long ago sworn in his latest expanded cabinet, plenty of time to get things in order .....see ya next spring.

Labrador has two members, I wonder if that is a precedent?
We have John Hickey back in cabinet but not in transport. This time he has Labrador affairs, a role he shared last time.
New MHA Patty Pottle is in Aboriginal Affairs.

It will be interesting to read and hear what the pundits and bloggers have to say.

For me, well I am so DISALOUSIONED with the whole bloody lot of it; I need my batteries re charged. We are still waiting to see improvements, and hear back on many issues, from the people who were in Transport under Hickey, now we start all over again going by past dealings.

That and what I have heard about what was going on in the past with our previous MHA really has me burnt out, but we shall prevail, these little people are not going to keep me down for the count.

1 comment:

WJM said...

Labrador has two members, I wonder if that is a precedent?

No. Wally and Yvonne were in cabinet at the same time, too.