Wednesday, June 03, 2009



La cuisse de perdrix avec vegitables et le riz fumé.



There’s snow on them there hills, not to mention snow on the newly clipped lawn at front of house.
I guess the traveling public will just be getting antsier as it looks like more of the same, especially the ones trying to get home from GB.

Glancing through the SMH as I do most mornings I could not but notice the glaring discrepancies in how one government deals with ministerial missteps compared to another government.

This whole health care debacle is not all Ross Wiseman’s doing, but he sure as hell has played a major role in misleading the public on many occasions, this latest of ‘not knowing’ one minute then, ‘well I do not apologize for doing what I did’ is just unbelievable.

Surely the sun that shone on this government has long set and will not rise again until they are given the old heave ho like the former Liberal government was.
Only problem with that is we get into the same merry go round, when will we get a break from these partisan, corrupt, incompetent governments I wonder.

1 comment:

dannytoro1 said...

I swear, like American governments, I have a hard time telling these provincial party governments apart. They must have signed the same incompetency standard agreements.......