Friday, June 05, 2009

Another yucky day yesterday, drizzle all day with fog coming and going. Some how planes got in much to the surprise of most, must have been some holes in the ceiling.

Fresh food was in too, picked up some cherries; I have not had them for years, at $8.88 a kilo I figure what the heck, they cost $19.99 a Kg in Iqaluit.

Light snow is falling this morning, our day will come.

Our dear Fop is at it again with all the anger and bluster of the local bully. When will this all end, not anytime soon going by history.

Smokey the Bear corrals local customs officer on Trans Labrador Highway. If the pod cast comes up later of interview on Labrador Morning I will link to it.

Here is the bear and the customs officer [off duty] pod cast.

1 comment:

Shammickite said...

We're finally getting some sunshine, but still cool at night, in my opinion, but I'm sure you wouldn't agree!