Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nice and sunny today. I was not looking forward to going out early, wanted to wait until it warmed up a bit. Alas Fran wanted to go to the post office. It was -24 mean with a wind chill of 30 in the negative.
Out I go and start the 4 wheeler up for a warm up idle. Just as was doing that two little guys about the same size are sauntering down the road, well rugged up and all but in no hurry to get to school, it was just after 9:54, school goes in 8:30 or there abouts.

One of the kids comes closer to me and says. “Can you ride us to school”?
What can ya say, I told him to wait for a bit. Fran came out, we loaded them up and off we went to the small school.

I dropped them off at the front entrance; both said “thank you very much” and ran up the ramp to their fate.

By the way, it has warmed up to a nice 18 in the negative, it's that little wind that is a pain in the joints.

1 comment:

Shammickite said...

I hope you have fur lined undies, that's all I can say.