Monday, December 15, 2008

I normally don’t mention how many visitors I get to this site, don’t want to seem self-indulgent [hi anonymous].
Having said that I do get some level of satisfaction in the small but steady increase in the unique visitor stats, and the returning visitors, no matter the reason for checking in.

Any way I thought I would just mention that my stats are way way up over the weekend, mainly due to a Wayne linking to my post on the ‘Christmas carol’ reading at Puffin pub online, thanks Wayne, and from a chat room at CartwrightLabrador. Big network of people from the south coast keep in touch that way.

I have also noticed many visitors, mainly from the USofA, hitting when they Google "how to assemble a Moravian Star". With great difficulty would be my response to that question.

2 comments:

MargaretJ said...

Well, if you're curious, I'll explain why I'm drawn to your site. I'm very curious about day-to-day life in Nain. Always wanted to go on the Northern Ranger to see all of the villages along the Lab coast ever since I read all of Grenfell's tales

Margaret
Nahant, MA & Meteghan, NS

Brian said...

Hi Margaret,
Nice name, me moms name too.

Hope you get some useful information out of your visits.
You should not leave your trip on the coastal boat for too much longer, if you can manage it next year may be the last that the Northern Ranger will be doing all the communities.
Once the road is finished from Goose Bay to Cartwright all things are on the table as far as “reconfiguration”.