Thursday, September 04, 2008

Eww

Now this is what I call dedication to a cause [warning: graphic image]. Not that it is not a good cause, but boy has this girls got some mojo.

So we got the short end of the weather stick yesterday, while Goose Bay and Lab City had record highs, 33 and 29 respectively, we had to be content with 10 going down to 8, drizzle and fog, real fog right down to the ground in the afternoon.

Our water was shut off for most of the afternoon; the contractors and council are replacing the old valve near where the pipe froze last winter. Still a big hole there so not sure if it will be turned off again today.

I'd like to share my red berry muffins with you, man they are good. I have been using this recipe, revised from rhubarb muffins, taken from an old copy of a Food & Wine magazine. Lots of butter and sugar offset by the tart berries, yum yum.
Ha I lied, no sharing.

2 comments:

Shammickite said...

Crikey! What some people will do to get attention... it's a bit over the top in my opinion. Shark hooks? Through the skin in her back??? But then... what do I know??? Not much.
Too bad about the recipe... you meanie!

Brian said...

Narh, not the recipe, tis the muffins ye not be getting your mitts on.
If'n I get time I will put the recipe up, cant find it on the F&W site.