Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Warning to the terminally fatuitous.

To those who want to play games with my private property under the protection of darkness and the wee hours of the day.

I am more than willing to play games with the person or persons. If you have the intestinal fortitude, come and see me. I have several games in mind. Most will result in my feelings being some what hurt, and first aid needed for the others.

OK, I realize you most likely can’t read and you think fatuitous is what happens when you eat too much junk food, but on the off chance you fraternize with someone who does read and they value your well being, then they could relay this message to you.

There, I feel better already, imagine how much better I’ll feel after the games.

My rational for above, if there is one. Over the last several nights I have had my snow mobile tampered with, looked like it was in the process of being lifted but the perps had change of heart, or were interrupted in their dastardly deed.
Then last night some yoyo shit for brains on a fast snow mobile did a you-e on my property and interfered with my all-terrain vehicle while passing it.
Looks like crazy season is ramping up again.

No comments: