Saturday, February 17, 2007

The headline link in the SMH site read: Man stabbed in Sydney suburb.
Intuitively I said to self; I bet I know which suburb.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2wtdo4

Bingo, it was my old home town.

How times have changed, or more to the point, how society has degenerated.

I worry about my mom and dad; they still live not far away from where this incident played out. It is not an anomaly any more this type of stuff, more like the norm. Hopefully a couple in their 80’s and 90’s will not be a threat to these low life’s, not like years passed, father did not take kindly to threats.

Still snowing, yesterday it got up to about 0 with a good dump; surprisingly the snow was not all that heavy shoveling. Have more to move out front, but the bigger job is at back door, I have been putting it off until I see this latest weather pattern move off, but the door is about blocked so have to have at it.

I still have work to do on shrinking my links, will figure it out eventually, thanks dogbait.

1 comment:

Dogbait said...

Your link name from Tinyurl should have been http://tinyurl.com/2wtdo4 which will take you directly to the article. Use the 'Add TinyURL to your browser function' which is very handy.