Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hyper baby.

Looks like I have sorted out the hyper link thingy, it was staring me in the face all this time, you just got’a know what there for eh? Still, I’m not doing too badly for a bloke who up until 10 years ago was not going any where near those bloody things.
Thanks to dogbait down under for piquing my interest, and to Paul who held my hand and guided me to the right place. Paul maintains the OKS page.

This story is starting to garner interest on the island, yet to get any eyes open up this way. I talked to two store managers and two government types yesterday, only one government type had heard the news as of then. One store manager will be following up.
My concern is how this is going to effect consumers on the coast. Atlantic/Lewisport Wholesalers were a big player for the retail segment up here. They will be still able to deal with them out of St.John’s it seems, but that is extra miles by road. I think it may have impacts of a fare reaching aspect than meets the eye too, but will have to work on that more before comment.
Update link to Rideout response.

No comments: