Thursday, January 19, 2006

Excuse me while I have a quite chuckle.

Oh my, I see VBNC/Inco have gone back on another promise to the people of this province. [See VBNC not to build smelter in Argentia/Placentia].
How many broken promises is that I wonder? I have lost count.
VBNC/Inco sure have a great track record in the corporate ethics and accountability area, but then the bar is set so low that a garter snake would have trouble getting under it, not so VBNC/Inco.
Does any one know if this promise was in writing? you could knock me over with a feather if it was not.
Perhaps the corporate giant could console the people of Placentia with a nice plate with all it’s broken promises engraved upon it, have to be a kind of large plate though.
Any one betting that the smelter will be built in Long Harbour? For that matter in the province?

No comments: