Sunday, December 12, 2010

Update;
Arhg, that not be the bite of some smiling little children sure, that be the bite of a big oh male cookie loving monster.
Darn fine chewy and tasty cookie it is too I am told.



Here are preliminary results of the big north American test kitchen cookie bake off.


The challenge was issued by Gale in comments here.

The taste test is yet to be done, will have to get a group of unbiased taste testers for this one.




Baking time was 14 minutes and I used glazed cherries instead of dry and I did not have any raspberries.

2 comments:

Gale said...

They look really good but the only unbiased evidence that can be accepted is seeing a photo of some smiling kids biting into them.
The cookies go by the name of Erin Dickman's Holiday Cookies.....she is a student here and I can tell you her version of them were yummy.

MargaretJ said...

I could smell those ccokies here in Boston!