Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gun be hard walking, it is not like ice, it is ice out there. Lousy weather right across the board by the sound of it.
Temps are hovering around the 0 to + 1 mark.

On second look after first light it is not that bad out there, not as icy as it looked in the dark.

Little bit of historical reference; same day in 2009, temperature from -23 to -15 with clear sky's.

Same day in 2001, temp range from -4 to -1 but we had a big dump of snow that day.

Update: Yesterday Tony Dawson the host of Labrador Morning was sort of boasting about the great sunrise they had in GB yesterday, he posted a photo he took with his 'blackberry' on their web site.

On looking at the photograph I thought that I could one up him with one I took here on December 3.

I sent an e mail stating, that is not a sunrise... this is a sunrise, with the picture attached.

Tony took it all in good stride and posted my picture alongside his own.

No comments: