Thursday, April 29, 2010

I new these core samples would come in handy.

Two pans of chicken and only one brick? Go get two sections of nickel core samples.

Could not tell if it was bricked chicken or nickel core chicken.

I used 10 chicken thighs instead of 1 whole chicken.




Not sure if it is just me or is this so called spring going on forever? Added to the angst is the almost total lack of sunshine of late. Never underestimate the effect sunshine plays in one physiological well being.

Just saying: Walking the roads also offers a different challenge of that prior. There are cuts of one to two car widths with mushy to icy snow of various heights to the side. Pot holes filled with water in sizes small to very large make for a zig zag walk. Looking out the window last evening I noticed that it mat help to navigate these pot holes if one is slightly inebriated, maybe I will try it out one of these days.

I must say that the vehicular traffic and the pedestrian traffic are handling their shared rolls quite well with lots of slow vehicles and on the whole pedestrians getting out of the way. I guess the craziness starts once the roads are plowed and widened, they must look more like an F1 track or sumin. .

It looks like there is little relief in this gloomy wet weather until Sunday, and then it is only for one day, make the best of it then.


No comments: