Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All Obama all of the Time.

I wish the new president much success in the coming years. I just hope that the media and pundits give him time to implement change that is sourly needed not only in the USA but around the world.

Rest assured that the bubble of euphoria will not last all that long, reality will hit sooner or later, give the guy a break…… OK.
It sure is nice to see happy smiling faces around the new president, unlike the outgoing dour lot.

On the Hydro generation front: I caught a short interview with a Hydro spokesperson on CKOK yesterday, as usual information as to what is really going on was not forthcoming.

After the latest power outage on the 14th we now have 4 generators instead of the 5. Work is being done on the downed generator but no word if it can be put back on line in the short term. No word on weather it was one of the mobile generators or one of the permanent ones, basic stuff but for reasons I do not understand Hydro PR people do not do basic.

3 comments:

Shammickite said...

I agree... good luck to the new USA president, and may the people (and the media!) employ patience and understanding cos the current mess will take more than a few weeks to clear up.

MargaretJ said...

I know that you meant "sorely needed", but your typo "sourly needed" was perfect.

Brian said...

Margaret J; you sound like my wife or mom. My spelling has always been an issue for some, in this instance I feel I could defend it, but we won’t get off on the wrong foot in this spirit of renewal and positiveness that is sweeping the world.