Friday, February 29, 2008

Catching up.

I admit to being a bit of a procrastinator but putting off some maintenance and upgrade on one of my Komatiks was more to do with the cold weather. Modern day Komatiks are more like this.

So in lue of any bloody warming trend I was forced to go out this morning and cut some lumber, do a bit of nailing and tying of line.
The fact the winds were WNW gusting to 68 with wind chill of -41 did not make the usually simple and enjoyable task that enjoyable at all.

On completion I was sitting down to write this muse when I head a little croaky bark from the back porch. On investigation the little pisser light brown girl was sitting outside the compound barking at the wind getting in through cracks around the door. She got some character that girl.

2 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

She is a very intelligent dog. With an inquisitive mind.

Shammickite said...

Your cold temps make our last 2 days of -20C sound like paradise on a desert island.