Monday, February 25, 2008

Newsy Monday.

The good news is the sun is shining and there is next to no wind.
-
-
-
-
-
-
The bad news is the temperature is hovering between -29 and -31 c.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ahrrrr.

UPDATE:

I'm OK, still have my faculties, just.

I lied about the wind it seems. Well it is not that strong but it does not have to be in these temperatures.
_40 chill when I picked up a couple young ladies out of Ontario at the airstrip, one had been here before but not this time of year. Both very excited about being here and could not wait to get out to have a look around.
If the temperatures had been about 20 degrees warmer some of the enthusiasm may have rubbed off.

I mentioned that most folk are sick of the winter what with the prolonged cold. One lady replied "sick of it already". Yep says I, our winter starts late November and goes till end of March....... "Oh".

No comments: