Monday, February 04, 2008

T's a fine Monday morn indeed.

Not that there is anything special about it, sun is out, nice chilling breeze giving -29 wind chills, but hay we have the whole week ahead.
I am not looking forward to it in one way, in another I am. I have reasonable health, comfortable home, great wife, dog, dogs.
I think I can deal with most things these recidivist so called building design experts can throw at me. Says I with fingers crossed, touching wood and rubbing a rabbits foot all at one time.

Noticed this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqM8k4cmUvI over at Blork. Got me to thinking why the proud go it alone mob down on the Avalon peninsula could not come up with something as creative as this?

No really, I'm in a great mood, should see me when I get down and pissed.

3 comments:

Shammickite said...

I take it that you're not all that crazy about Danny, then?
BTW the dried blueberries look pretty good. There were real ones on special at the grocery store here last week, I mad apple and blueberry crumble, yummy.

Brian said...

Argh, did ya be pick’n some thin up thar then, n I thought I be hide’n it so well. LOL
To be fair to Danny boy, I have the same opinion of most politicians. They may be reasonable sane people but as soon as they swear on that bible something changes, and it’s nothing to do with the bible.
Then there is something with many people in Newfoundland who make the same mistake time after time, they think there is a savoir waiting to bring em all back from Babel. Peckford, Wells, Tobin, before my time Joey. Not going to happen, have to come from bottom up, not top down.

I like berry kuchen, we have plenty red and blue picked in fall but my wife does not do desert, so for the sake of the bod I try only make them when company here.

We get small punnets of blue berries from South America, @ just under 6 bucks, and not much taste it is best to wait for the next fall.

Shammickite said...

Hahaha love that Newfie accent... and I thought you'd be talking 'Strine...