Thursday, November 08, 2007

Lessons leaned, I hope.

After waiting for this harness type lead device for some time, this is what it looked like 20 minutes after I put it on Siutik.
I had the intentions of going for a walk, but something came up and I had to go out for a short while. So I just hooked her up to the usual line out back and took off for 20 minutes. The step in harness was just grabbing her rear end and almost off on my return. She was too excited to notice my not so friendly demure as I had the leash in my hand.
My fault, at least I have the fitting to do a home made job now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I hate to laugh at your misfortune but as a long-time dog owner, well I just have to laugh. Geez, that thing looks brand new--it's practically still got the tags on it! You must have almost needed a harness yourself when you discovered that one.
Old Brooktrout

Anonymous said...

Dear Brian, iread your blog many time because we prepared sea kayaking trip for next summer and happy to read some news, see pictures from Nain.

i'm an old dogsleeding guide and it's not easier learning the dog to accept the harness. if you ride with a sleed, you need to put it, at the last time it's possible before you run.

or you must check your dog and want it start to grip it, punished

have a good patience

Michel Grégoire
odgrim@yahoo.ca