Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday morning coming down.

I normally do not comment on the number of hits I get here, I check it out but leave it at that.
I have a small eclectic regular visitor list, some more casual and then the usual passers by. This is fine as my posts are usually for the more refined adventurous folk.
But yesterday was completely bananas, the page loads, unique and new visitors was way beyond any single day since starting the blog. It continues on early this morning.
I had no idea so many were hungering for white [haricot] bean soup recipes!!!!

I other news, I notice that the folks over at local 9508 who are on strike have mentioned my blog.

Then there is the sun, it is back after the weekend, color me surprised.

Then there is the smell of fresh paint permeating the house. I started painting one of the spare bed rooms yesterday, slow at times painful work the back not being what it was.

To wjm in the centre of the universe: Not sure Huh? Constitutes a question, there for cant compute :-}}
Then again there is no such river as the Churchill in the area. Amazing what acute pain and aging does to ones memory processes.

No comments: