Thursday, May 24, 2007

Food and lifestyle section.

A little while ago I purchased a packed of frozen garlic flavored fajita wrappers. Not such a great idea as Fran is not keen on Mexican food and the one I made up for myself [accompanied by guacamole] was extremely filling.

So what to do with the 20 odd more wrappers?? My sister suggested making pizza with them, so last night I did.
Turned out not too shabby if I do say so myself.

I sautéed up some onion, leek and garlic, I love garlic. Spread that out on two wrappers. Topped one off with ham, broccoli, Swiss and mozzarella cheeses. The other with salami, black olives, mozza. In hot oven for 10 minutes, served with some spicy oven baked fries.
Looks like more thin pizza in near future.






So sister finely captured some reasonable front head shots of brother [Matthew], persistence pays off.


Photos by Aimee M.










No comments: