Thursday, December 10, 2009


Posted by Picasa



So the great escape artist Upik is at it again. On Wednesday I corralled him at the post office and returned him to his latest owner. That is the third owner to date.
Low and behold he was at our back door this morning with a big silly grin and half his chain hanging off.

I have a soft spot for Upik, he is so gentle, yet so big and strong, I sure do not want the dog catcher to get him and no one claim him. Then I/we do not need the agro of another dog full time, especially one of Upik’s talents.
I will return him to the newest owners if they do not come looking for him.

Old TableMountains risks life n limb to get the perfect shot. Not really, he is just trying [ungracefully to date] to force the powers in Sin City to put up warning signs.

No comments: