Monday, July 06, 2009

The good news is historically we have had no snow days in the months of July/August.

The other news, good or bad depending on your view, is that to date in the month of July we are right on the historical lows average with 5.2. We are well below the average high of 15.1 with only 9.3 to date.

Around town on the weekend it was eerily like fall, fog, cloud, cool in wind, place seemed semi deserted yesterday, that is quite the norm for Sundays, yet it is still eerie.
The place does come alive somewhat in the afternoons; I guess we are early persons.

Saturday afternoon there was a lot of action and noise at the Husky Center, Nain Care had a bike rodeo and a BBQ.
I know this because I was cleaning up refuse from the CBC site just across the road from the Husky Center for an hour and a half.
I only did the inside of the fenced property, perhaps some of a younger age and contributor to the refuse mess would like to volunteer and do the outside of the perimeter.


Later:

Hallelujah, we have sun and does it feel good.

Double hallelujah, I was down at the CBC site this AM to re set a computer, to my surprise I noticed quite the difference around the outside of the fence. Person or persons unknown cleaned up the refuse that had blown against it.

No comments: