Friday, August 25, 2006

So my search for the PWG on the North Coast of NL came up empty. Not even a flag pole at the main building complex in Hopedale.

No sign of any PWG in the new or older sections of town [you will have to take my word for it]. Actually there was a dearth of flags of any type or color. I only noticed two flags, the washed out faded ones of the new Nunatsiavut Government, and I hope they asked for their money back on that lot, very poor quality indeed.
I only made it to the dock in Natuashish but I am positive that not a one PWG flag would be found there either; you will have to trust me on that too.

There was a lot of great rock formations, here’s just two in B&W.




2 comments:

Table Mountains said...

great b/w shots !

WJM said...

That banded gneiss or whatever it is would make great decorative material, and there are already quarries opened in Hopedale from road and airstrip construction years ago. And there's the stone plant.