Friday, August 04, 2006

Other stuff.

I spent part of the afternoon listening to the first internet broadcast of Radio Free Labrador [RFL] http://www.smartlabrador.ca/rfl/4 Some great music, wish them well, perhaps this will help bring the eclectic parts of Labrador closer. I sent an e mail to them while on air, something about the accent of the host, BBC and the colonies. Not sure if host was being careful or what, or perhaps it was me being from the antipodes with a different sense of humor. Any way I think I sorted out any confusion with a second e mail.

Man I’m steaming and ready to pop. Spent good part of the morning and some of afternoon on the phone and e mails with Bell ExpressVu, CRTC and Telesat Canada.
There has been a Labrador wide problem with ExVu satellite for at least six weeks. This is not the first time I, or for that matter others, have informed ExVu of the problem, but the refusal to deal with the issue is to say the least frustrating. I would love to come face to face with some executive from Bell, and to a lesser extent from the CRTC, it would be rumble in the jungle for sure.

I never deal with these people while under any banned or legal substances, so now I’m about to partake in a legal substance.............or two. Will get back to the above people next week, they will be sick of this grumpy ol bloke for sure if they don’t get their act together.
Have a nice evening everyone.

Noticed a picket up near the local VBNC office this afternoon, pity the local has not sent in some decent signs. Only one or two at max strickers there.

No comments: