Sunday, August 27, 2006

Credit Due.

I received my August 12 Bell ExpressVu bill on Friday. It was much anticipated given the reception problems and my constant interaction over the last six weeks with ExVu, CRTC, Telesat.
The bill is four pages of some what confusing charges and credits, some items I have been charged for I do not remember asking for in my package, I will deal with them on that later.
The bottom line is that in the AMOUNT DUE I have a credit of 25.34 bucks. That’s not too shabby seeing as I pay out the full amount owing, and on time, each month. So I have a free month and 25.34cr.
I wonder if all ExVu customers received the same treatment, I know of several customers here who have received a credit, but the problem was northern Canada wide.
The problem of low signal strength on numerous transponders still exists; I’m waiting on a clear sunny work day to call my contact at Telesat to try tweaking the signals up some what. Not sure how much change can be effected; if it is in the NOT MUCH category then ExVu will have to rearrange their pricing packages to reflect the constant disruption to our viewing pleasures.
One other thing of note that is missing from the bill, no indication of why I was given the credit, no apology for the angst caused by ExVu policy of ‘admitt nothing’ and ‘blame the customer’. Because of my contact with knowledgeable technical people in this field I did not go through many of the hoops and expence ExVu put other customers through, ExVu bad.

No comments: