Monday, April 11, 2011

I sense some relief within Noah's family, but they and others are very proud he gave it his best shot. Received this facebook message yesterday evening. In Noah's own words.
"Ha.... The mountains were to much for me. I can walk with a load all daylong and I can walk in the mountains all day long. The weight on uphills, downhills too. I don't think could ever be prepared for the barrens, nasty stretch but I got a better approach for next time. Sorry I didn't do what I said. The Kamutik and Kullik belong in the past. Lets go fiberglass, kevlar, and mountaineering stoves!"
He sure does not have anything to be sorry for.

1 comment:

Table Mountains said...

I like what he said," a better approach for next time." Old fellow like me can now only dream of something such as he attempted.