Sunday, September 12, 2010

A frosty one this morning, -3 and quite white all over. Sun is nice now though.

I have been busy with one thing or the other; continuing on with some furniture restoration, then my new lap top arrived yesterday putting pressure on my priorities.

Then a friend and close neighbor had quite a lot of his stuff stolen on Friday night, he had asked me to assist in a search of an area around town some of the goods was likely located.
After searching in the dark last night and then again at first light this morning with no luck it was back to the drawing board on information supplied.

I sure hope things take a turn for the better, lot of information on his lap top and the acoustic guitar is a top of the line job.

Speaking of lap tops, I was only kidding about having a new one.

2 comments:

Shammickite said...

Seems like you have too much dodgy activity going on in the middle of the night these days.

Brian said...

This type of crime comes in waves, and it usually involved someone who is familiar with the house and the habits of the householders.
Names have been given to the authorities, we will see what happens from here.