Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cute puppy time again.


The four husky pups in a previous post are now tethered across the road from the owners house, well three of them are.

Mom is very relaxed and makes no fuss when I go up to interact with them. Now they have lost their freedom all are more inclined to play and lick my hand and roll over to have their belly rubbed.




The only female in the group was allowed to roam free; she is slated to be sent out of town to a new owner.
She took exception to two ravens that constantly cruised overhead and occasionally pitching near-by. I think they were after a caribou bone that still had some meat on it.

Any way the little girl chased one of the ravens out of the grass, showing them who is boss.

Later that day I found out that the female had indeed been shipped out. I am glad I managed to get the photo-op just in time, I will miss her cheekiness.













You should have head the noise they kicked up when I left, yapping and howling like wolves, or should I say like huskies.

No comments: