Thursday, August 07, 2008

Arg ha, the fog lifted then came back in again by noon,


now that is a new spin. So we are at 13 and counting, pretty soon we will take over from St. John's as the shitty weather capital of the province if this keeps up.
Pictured right are two Amateur Radio Enthusiasts [ARE] heading off to an island to do whatever ARE's do. Stuff like making contact with as many other ARE all over the world in as short a time frame as possible to my understanding. They had already made contact with over 1600, I am told, from an island up near Okak Bay and were doing another island closer to Nain.
Also in the boar are there local handlers and protectors.

2 comments:

Shammickite said...

I think you Nainites must have done something very bad to deserve this foggy weather when it ought to be summertime!

Brian said...

I guess some one has been awful bad, certainly no one I am familiar with though.