Friday, June 29, 2007

Foggy….x2.


Looks and feels like fall out there today, without the fall colors. People around town are starting to wonder if our summer is over before it arrived.
I have great faith that the sun goddess will deliver, even if I have to go look for it.

Quite a bit foggier is this little report; bottom paragraph of first story.
I am quite sure that I have heard Minister of WST Hickey state that he had sent in proposals to the federal Government for funds to complete the hard surfacing of the TLH. The minister even stated that he had a “signed deal in front of him” of a commitment of federal funds; this was later denied by the minister.

Why do we let these people [politicians] play loose with the truth and our hard earned money? Don’t answer that, I already know.

No comments: