Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mcbreakfast and Dictatorships.


How about these unappetizing breakfast treats? Not the thing to get the gastronomic juices flowing is it? Some sort of a croissant and a muffin?????


The photos and others are here. I came across the link to the site here.
I still can’t come to grips with the fact people would buy anything, especially in the fast food line, from looking at advertising photos. But then something must be working going by the bottom line of some of the larger companies in the field.



So here is my version of a BLT, in the slow food fashion. I Crisped up some ordinary old bacon, topped it with some ordinary old tomato, topped with some back bacon, all on some ordinary old lettuce on top of my very excellent toasted 12 grain/whole wheat/rye bread.
I am going to name it the McMahoon BLT.
Sounds about right for no other reason than my mothers maiden name was McMahon, from the Limerick McHahoons. It’s spelt McMahon, but when I was traveling through that area whenever some one said the name it sounded like McMahoon, or some times MacMarhoooon, depending on how many pints one had partook.

















Isn't this autonomy and going it alone fun? We can make up our own names for owe own food n stuff.
Why some can just declare [sort of like] that the province is now a corporation [sort of like]. That must come under corporate autonomy rather than social autonomy which covers the ones that will only get very marginal pay increases, or non at all, or the larger lot who have to leave the province to get a pay check.
Just a thought, but maybe we should get the Securities and Exchange commission to look at these increases to make sure everything was done kosher like. I should be able to ask for that right? Would I not be a share holder? Being a share holder I don't remember voting in the Board of Directors. That would be the cabinet in the old democratic regime.

No comments: