Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bloody hell.

Well it’s confirmed, god did make little green apples.
The wind hit about noon yesterday, bit stronger than I and Environment Canada expected. No bloody use putting a wind and blizzard warning up after the fact dudes, I can look out the window if I need forecasts after the fact.

For the first time this winter Fran called to be picked up from work. This was partly due to the fact she did not wear her wind pants to work, it was quite nice then. By 4pm the wind was gusting to 98kph, total white outs at times, it hit 100 over night. Nothing closed down though.

My eyes are glazing over and the head is spinning trying to make sense of this equalization mumbo jumbo from the budget. While no great fan of Danny boy I did enjoy him taking that sick bloody smirk of Flaherty’s face on dough boy Duffy’s CTV show. An ear I fort all us Irish bloods was as tick as feaves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lik e this Blog~ great pics~

i heard from someone u sell bread in town~ how much is it?

i work for Nunatsiavut Govt. u can e-mail to discuss the bread at Newf97@hotmail.com

cheers!