Friday, March 11, 2011

I am on a roll with getting things shipped into our town of late.

For some time Fran has been hinting at a new chrome dish rack. Now for most this is a no brainier, just got to the local big box hardware store.

Up here little things become a big thing. I checked out several on line sites, plenty of choices in style and type and price range.

As usual the shipping was the bug a bear.

Then I came across this site in the US. Good price and the shipping was cheap, so I thought I would go through the ordering process just to see if the shipping would be as quoted at check out.

I little extra was added but still on the cheap side, so I ordered the item, but to be honest did not expect to ever see it.

Silly oh me, it turned up yesterday, nice model too.

Ordered 28 February and arrived 10 days later [even being side tracked] via courier, bloody amazing I say.

You can track it here. Quite the ride for one little oh dish drainer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Journey of the dish rack reminds me of this old gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfQuTBmW4RU