Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Clear and crisp again this morning, -10 chills with -4 official to -7 at the house.

There is an update on the Nutrition North program via news from the north. Seems Labrador has a representative on the Advisory Board.

I managed to track down the Labrador Advisor who advised my she just recently found out of her involvement and there had not been a meeting between the group as yet.

I was assured that I would receive updates as they became available.

Speaking further on the climate change/ice research ongoing, I had a good chat with the researcher on the ground and contact from the lead guys on the project.

Fair to say that failure to communicate and some insensitivity play a role in mine and others reaction to the process and structure of the questions.
We will see how it plays out.

No comments: