Sunday, April 12, 2009

Siutikerectus.


On Saturday afternoon while Fran took in the ‘giant Easter bingo’ I took to the hills and brooks to soak up some rays

Half way along a brook I came upon some tracks that made me think that a dangerous carnivore was in the vicinity.
Proceeding with caution I rounded a corner of the brook and there amongst the willows was the dangerous carnivore hunting a flock of plectrophenax nivalis.











Siutikerectus’s hunting techniques were off this day so she decided to have a brief respite before another foray into the wilds of Labrador.
Fran did not win the giant prize which was shared among several. A smaller win was all she could manage, but it is not the winning, it’s the participation that counts for Fran.

For Sunday dinner I roasted some bacon wrapped plectrophenax nivalis.

Narh boy, those are bacon wrapped stuffed partridge, some good too.

Wonder if the roman pot needs cleaning? Maybe not.

No comments: