Friday, October 17, 2008

Speaking of winter.

We have had snow before this but this morning was the most accumulated.
Not that it will stick around, but it is a nice change from looking at all that gray/brown late fall fall color.

I was talking to a parent of children in the K to 3 school yesterday.
That meeting the concerned parents had with the minister of Education has only led to the furnace in the building being turned off.
I am sure more is being done to address the problem internally, but nothing has been communicated to date.

2 comments:

Shammickite said...

I zoomed in on your snow pic. I can see the texture of the snow clearly, and feel it on my hands... and shiver as the snowflakes go down my neck... er, no thanks! I'm off to sunny Florida for a few weeks, I'm definitely not ready for snow yet.

Brian said...

Watch out for them gattors, oh and the hurricans, have a nice trip.