Wednesday, October 08, 2008
























I took these photos of the JHMS K to 3 morning of the 8th Oct.
Outside it was +3 with a NW 30 wind blowing and a dew point of -6.



Wouldna think you would need all those windows open would ya. Which makes a lie of my assertions that top floor windows are kept closed for safety reasons.





I have not heard any reports of what went down at the planed meeting with the minister of education and the concerned parents, hopefully something positive in the short term.







The health survey goes full steam ahead with the little people mover ferrying people back and forth to the Amundsen.

I took this photo from up near the power plant.


Speaking of power plants; the mobile generators are still not connected to the grid, I'm sure I heard Ms Daley of Hydro say the outage on Tuesday was to facilitate the switching over to the mobiles. But then age does weary the hearing.

No comments: