Sunday, April 27, 2008

My back has been giving me hell again since I lifted some heavy stuff on Friday, stunned is as stunned does.
So excuse my croustyness while I bitch slap some of the idiots in the world:

"Some are here for the thrill of the kill. "It's a super adrenalin rush. It's incredible," said Mark Beeler, a 49-year-old bow hunter from Milwaukee, Wis. "A polar bear is almost mysterious. Before this, I'd only ever seen a polar bear at the zoo."

I sure hope trophy hunting goes the way of the doddo. What sort of philosophy is this crap?

If they want to get a real “super adrenalin rush” then put em in a fenced off area with the bear, level playing field n all, more like a multi orifice rush then eh?.

Then there are these dip sticks who attach anyone who protests uranium mining and or refining or nuclear power. Jack Hicks has a good healthy view of those people, people like some of the NG members and particularly one of the ORDINARY members for HV-GB who get down and nasty at anyone who does not agree with their parochial view of life.

On the up side the weather has been amazing the last week, lots of walks, even yesterday under great pain.


I took a little video or two, this one below of a super charged husky with no muffler.



The noise of the ski-doos did take some of the enjoyment off the walk, but everybody has to have their fun, except those shit heads that ride their machines with no muffler, should be a ban of those.

The kids are playing ball hockey on the dock, soon some will be jumping the ice pans.

No comments: