Monday, December 24, 2007

1 more sleeps.







Thought it time I updated the pole.

So last night I wandered down and took three different angle shots, plus one from the bottom of the pole/tree.






Please excuse the quality of the pictures, I did not have a tripod with me, and I did have 1 1/2 martinis in me.


I did have the smarts to turn off the flash mode, no easy task in the dark.


It be dipped down to -20 this morning, no sign of the promised flurries either.







While out last night I thought I spotted signs of the northern lights, on reflection I'm not sure, more like scattered clouds playing with the moon.



I had some dough over from bread making so for supper I rolled out two thin crusts [12 grain] and added some left over meats and stuff, I always have to separate pizza toppings, Fran does not like anchovies and olives. I used the cranberry relish I made up the other day for a base on these




1 comment:

Shammickite said...

What happened to the other 1/2 Martini? You didn't spill your drink, didja???
Happy Christmas.... keep a lookout in those Northern Skies tonight for an old man and a team of reindeer!